Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mega Mega Hold

I have to share this image of the hair gel I bought recently. Apparently, the best they could come up with was "Mega Mega" to explain how crusty this gel will make your hair. Those boys in product development are sure earning their paychecks.





I think there might just be a method to their madness though. You'll notice the hold scale at the bottom. Why does it start at 6 and not 1? For a very good reason, as far as you know. I think the names associated with the numbers are as follows:

6 - Hold
7 - Hold Hold
8 - Mega Hold
9 - Mega Mega Hold
10 - Chuck Norris Hold

Now an 11 on the scale would be Infinite Hold, which is thought to be only possible in the center of a black hole, which explains its omission from the scale.

(Side note: Absolute Styling is like absolute zero, only for hygiene products)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha, I have the same type of hair gel and it's rated at a mega hold with an 8. you've cracked the system.